- The Truth About Outsourcing (Or What They Don’t Tell You When You Read The Books)
- The Ultimate Question: Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Offshore Support and Cost Recovery: Getting it Right
Are On-Site Litigation Support Services Right for You? Consider these factors
Today, many outsourcing vendors that provide on-site duplicating staff and equipment are offering expanded functionality in litigation support. Vendors assert that utilizing copy center staff to handle all or some of these functions should reduce costs and increase efficiencies. However, while on-site duplicating teams and equipment may seem a natural fit for the output and scanning that litigation support demands,
- Structuring an Off-shore Support Services Agreement and the Cost Recovery Impact:
- The May Postage Increase – What does it mean for your organization?
- Making a Commitment to a Green Initiative
- Keeping Score – Performance Measurement
- How to Have a Successful Outsourcing Relationship
- Overflow Invoices – How does your Firm handle them?
- Client Snapshot – Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Facsimile machines – endangered species?
- Structuring an Off-shore Support Services Agreement and the Cost Recovery Impact: (Part I)