Consulting Services For Law Firms
An office supplies consulting services analysis of your existing office supply contract and processes typically involves a detailed and data-driven analysis of your:
- buying behaviors firm-wide
- ordering and delivery processes
- inventory management
- current costs
- purchasing incentives, rebates, and discounts
- contractual terms and spend requirements
Clients can expect to receive:
- a current-state assessment of your office supply ordering and inventorying processes;
- costs and contractual terms benchmarked to peers of similar size;
- recommendations for leveraging purchasing spend and buying behaviors to reduce costs;
- a customized and Mattern-managed office supplies RFP (Request For Proposal);
- firm-friendly contract that includes an achievable targeted spend, on-line ordering capability, penalty-based service level agreements, and incentives, rebates and discounts that encourage further cost savings; and
- implementation oversight and contract monitoring (for compliance and committed delivery) for the term of your Agreement.
Client Benefits – Leverage Total Spend and Control Expenses
RFP and Vendor selection and management experts at Mattern typically reduce client office supply costs by 15% and earn incentives and rebates of 39% of 1st-year sales.
Attention to detail; understanding of the business; ability to work collaboratively between the Firm and the vendor; offer options.
- Connecticut-based firm on Outsourcing and Office Supplies Request for Proposals