In Episode 4 of Mattern Talks, company President Rob Mattern and Consultant, Nathan Curtis, certified Information Governance Professional, address how organizations can significantly reduce costs while creating the right positioning for a successful exit strategy from their off-site records vendor. Rob and Nathan take a look at these following questions and more:
- How can I make this the last off-site contract my firm will have to sign?
- Should I incorporate information governance into my off-site records strategy? Why or why not?
- What critical terms do I need in my contract to protect my organization?
- How do I ensure these critical terms actually make it into my contract?
- What if I have to transfer my boxes to another vendor? Is this a deal-breaker?
- What is the impact of permanent withdrawal fees?
Fill out the form below to request the podcast.