In Episode 5 of Mattern Talks, company President Rob Mattern and Consultant, Kyle Reese address key considerations when looking to address your firm’s Administrative Services now and going forward.
Rob and Kyle take a look at these following questions and more:
- What factors should be considered in moving forward under the new normal?
- Should your firm examine whether outsourcing certain functions or the centralization of services in low cost locations make sense?
- How do you service the new “at home” segment of your population in the long term so they are not impacted?
- What do you do with your current centralized services going forward?
- Your overequipped with MFDs and printers – what do you do now?
Fill out the form below to request the podcast.