Disruption is the forebear of opportunity. As law firms look to 2021 and assess their opportunities, the advantages of the forced digital transformation of 2020 become clear: real estate reduction savings, new flexible workflows that improve attorney experience, and leveraging digitization to bring new levels of efficiency and productivity.
In a law firm, a successful digital transformation will include these three areas:
- A formally adopted Information Governance policy/retention schedule with a change management plan to ensure defensible disposition.
- An upfront digital workflow to reduce the amount of paper being produced.
- Offsite records storage contracts that enable you to destroy efficiently and cost-effectively.
In this webinar, Consultants Ben Schmidt and Nathan Curtis provide expert insights addressing the challenge of on-site and off-site records, including:
- Get out off-site records storage business in ten (10) years.
- Develop an Information Governance policy with retention schedules.
- Define digital pathway for converting paper records, and off-site records storage contracts that allow you to obtain this goal.
- Investigate the market.
- Contract consolidation.
- Formulate a plan to digitize your upfront workflow so you are not producing paper to be stored.
Fill out the form below to request the webinar.