CHADDS FORD, PA – March 17th, 2017 – Legal support services consulting firm Mattern & Associates, LLC announces the company will sponsor and exhibit at the 2017 ALA Annual Conference and Expo in Denver, Colorado April 2nd – 5th, booth #428. Mattern & Associates will lead two educational sessions for attendees; company president, Rob Mattern, will present “Working Against the Margin: Cost Recovery in the New Legal Marketplace,” on April 4th at 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM and will join Director of Client Technology and Strategy, Stephen Cole, at 2:45 PM for “8 Ways Technology Managed Services Can Benefit Your Firm” on the same day.
The Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) Annual Conference is the industry’s premiere event focusing on the business of law. The four-day event brings thought leaders from across the country to deliver top tier educational opportunities for attendees, spanning a comprehensive range of challenges law firms face in restructuring operations to meet the new demands of the legal market.
Mattern & Associates are year-over-year sponsors and speakers at the ALA Annual Conference. On April 4th at 7:35 AM, Rob has been invited to discuss, “Working against the Margin: Cost Recovery in the New Legal Marketplace,” specifically addressing:
- New challenges facing law firms in 2016, and how strategic cost recovery plays a role in meeting these challenges
- Key results from the 2016 Mattern & Associates Cost Recovery Survey, including strategies from firms that are proactive about maintaining this expense recovery stream and adjusting their strategy to the current workplace
- Critical areas and trends in cost recovery that firms can use to manage costs and drive profitability
At 2:45 PM on April 4th Rob and Stephen Cole will combine forces for “8 Ways Technology Managed Services Can Benefit Your Firm,” detailing:
- The driving factors for the uptick in interest in Managed Services and the trends surrounding this model
- Primary benefits to law firms from outsourcing software, infrastructure, and services
- Valuable takeaways for how to implement an outsourced litigation support/document management strategy
Rob Mattern says, “We are honored to actively participate in the 2017 ALA Annual Conference & Expo. Last year brought many new challenges to firms nationwide: flat domestic demand, increase in client pushback, understanding new litigation support offerings, and a growing global market. For firms to successfully face these challenges head on it is vital they gain the knowledge in recovering costs and creating a more efficient workflow. We are more than happy to provide these insights and solutions.
To read more about Rob and Stephen’s sessions at the ALA National Conference, click here.
About Mattern & Associates
Mattern & Associates is the leader in legal business process consulting and cost recovery solutions. We provide law firms and legal departments with unbiased strategies for measurably improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of in-house and outsourced back and middle office services. For more information on Mattern & Associates, visit www.matternassoc.com, check out their blog, connect on LinkedIn and follow them on Twitter @MatternOfFact. The company is based in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.