As the undisputed leader in cost recovery analysis and strategy, Mattern is pleased to announce we will be launching our 2022 Cost Recovery and Workflow Survey soon.
The Mattern Cost Recovery and Workflow Survey sets the industry standard for recoveries, has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and is widely regarded by the hundreds of participants since 2004 as the most comprehensive snapshot of the legal industry’s cost recovery practices available.
This year, participants will receive custom reports identifying their firms’ position relative to their peers against the responses to these questions:
- Are firms modifying their cost recovery practices based on the hybrid work environment?
- How have print and scan recoveries been impacted by shifts in volumes?
- Are new digital workflows decreasing or increasing recoveries?
- Is legal research recovery still practical?
- What has been the impact on eDiscovery and litigation support recoveries?
- Are hard costs beating soft costs in net recoveries?
- What are the biggest drains on firms' recoveries?
Simply fill out the form below and we will notify you personally when the Survey is live.