Rob Mattern, will present, “Strategic Expense Management & Successful Cost Recovery in Today’s Legal Market” and, “RFPs – The Solution for Searching for Your Next Provider” at the ALA National Conference at the Music City Center in Nashville on Wednesday, May 20 at 8-9am and 3-4pm respectively. Mattern & Associates is exhibiting at booth #732.
Mattern’s educational sessions will deliver clear strategies on how law firms can generate creative solutions to improve long-term strategic thinking and operational excellence.
In “Strategic Expense Management & Successful Cost Recovery in Today’s Legal Market” at 8am in Room 103 of the Music City Center, Rob will discuss:
- How law firms can dig deeper into expense management and incorporate strategic thinking
- How a firm can drive top line revenue as a value-added benefit through the RFP process
- How to differentiate strategic expense management from mere pricing exercises
- What alternative methodologies of cost recovery have been implemented successfully at peer firms
- Top strategies for reimbursable and non-reimbursable expenses, and;
- How to structure and future-proof contracts
The next workshop, “RFPs – The Solution for Searching for Your Next Provider” at 3pm in Room 205 of the Music City Center, Rob will discuss:
- Strategies to improve the firm’s bottom line through creating a competitive situation through targeted requests for proposal (RFP) processes.
- Strategies to help law firms streamline back office costs and operations, and improve cost recovery.
- How law firms can structure a successful RFP and learn the best practices involved in negotiations to garner the most advantageous results for
Rob Mattern says, “We are honored to participate in the 2015 ALA National Conference and look forward to leading a high-level discussion on how legal management professionals can improve their bottom line while simultaneously driving revenue to the top line. In today’s competitive marketplace, these issues are critical for law firms who want to succeed not just now but into the future.”
A premier legal management event, the 2015 ALA National Conference provides an opportunity for legal professionals to access knowledge, connections and market-ready solutions that transform change into opportunity. Rob Mattern is among the industry thought-leaders who will be presenting sessions on innovative ways to deliver cost-effective solutions for today’s law firm challenges
To read more about the ALA National Conference, click here.