On October 16th and 17th, The College of Law Practice Management will be hosting its annual Futures Conference in Boston, putting 150 legal practice innovators together with 10 pioneers and leading-edge thinkers for two days of brainstorming and problem-solving.
Conference Co-Chair Lisa Damon, a partner at Seyfarth Shaw has designed a one-of-a-kind, dynamic program that promises to engage participants in discussing issues facing the legal profession and push the envelope toward new ideas and solutions. Speakers will give short, provocative TED-like presentations.
The all-star line-up includes:
- Keynote Speaker:
- Tom Sager, Recently Retired Senior Vice President and General Counsel of DuPont after 37 years, and American Lawyer Top 50 Legal Innovator and recipient of the 2014 Lifetime Achievement Award.
- TED-like Speakers:
- Jeff Carr, Former General Counsel at FMC Technologies
- Ron Dolin, Legal Technologist, Fellow, Instructor of Law, Stanford University
- Abe Gieger, CEO of ShakeLaw
- Carla Goldstein, Associate General Counsel and Director of Strategic Initiatives, BMO Financial Group
- Michael Mills, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Neota Logic Inc.
- Ron Staudt, Professor of Law and Director of the Center for Access to Justice & Technology, Chicago-Kent Law School
- Competition Judges:
- Susan Hackett, Legal Executive Leadership
- Josh Kubicki, Transformation Institute
- Chris Marston, CEO, Exemplar Companies
Mattern & Associates is pleased to be a sponsor of the Future’s Conference. Forward thinking and innovative solutions facing the legal profession have always been important, and we are proud to foster this think-tank event for the legal profession to continue to thrive and succeed.
For more information, please download the 2014 Futures Conference brochure here:
To register, contact Stacey McIntyre at email@example.com.