The future has arrived, and boxed paper isn’t part of it.
For too long, we have seen organizations struggle, unable to create the changes they envision because of the financial and operational handcuffs in their records storage contracts. This inability to change is not only costly in terms of wasted dollars, but costly in terms of business strategy.
Mattern can help you unlock the handcuffs. Our expertise and experience are proven to help organizations significantly reduce costs while creating the right positioning for a successful exit strategy from your off-site records vendor.
It’s time to get out, and we can help. Please join Mattern’s off-site records experts for a webinar on Wednesday, June 3rd at 12pm ET:
Mattern experts will address the following questions:
- How can I make this the last off-site contract my firm will have to sign?
- How can I save money NOW?
- What critical terms do I need in my contract to protect my organization?
- Will I have to transfer my boxes to another vendor?
- What IG considerations should my organization take into account?
- What are the industry benchmarks and best practices?
- How do I ensure my offsite records storage vendor is not taking advantage of me?
If you have a specific question you would like to have addressed during the webinar please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address it during the webinar.