CHADDS FORD, PA – September 8th, 2016 – Legal support services consulting firm Mattern & Associates, LLC announces today the company has launched a new website, featuring four new case studies detailing recent successes of several AmLaw 200 firms engaged by Mattern & Associates. With the legal industry buzzing on cost reduction, operational efficiencies and recovery, these case studies highlight key solutions and substantive savings in key areas of outsourcing, records, equipment, and managed services.
Mattern & Associates assists law firms with developing an unbiased strategy that improves back and middle office operations, efficiencies and services while increasing the recovery of costs. Mattern & Associates are unbiased experts at improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of your back and middle office operation along with the recovery of their costs specifically in these areas:
- Reprographics – your services or equipment
- Output (printers)
- Records – onsite of offsite records storage
- Secretarial support or document processing
- In-house or outsourced services
- Litigation Support / E- Discovery
- Office Supplies
- Cost Recovery
The four new case studies are a glimpse of Mattern’s diverse areas of expertise. Each case involves an AmLaw 200 firm facing their own distinct challenges seeking Mattern in assistance for improvement:
- AmLaw 200 Firm Saves on Costs, Improves Service Levels by Outsourcing Records and Selecting New MFD Vendor
- AmLaw 200 Firm Gains Competitive Advantage and Charge Back Model to Recoup Costs for E-Discovery Managed Services
- Chicago-based Firm Improves Workflow and Achieves 33% Annual Savings
- AmLaw 200 Firm Shifts to Work-Cell Environment, Captures 24% in Cost Savings while Substantially Improving Operational Efficiency
Overall, Mattern and team was able to capture over 20% in savings in each scenario while providing the resources necessary for all to achieve a more efficient workplace. By building a comprehensive solution Mattern & Associates are constantly able to build and expand value for their law firm clients.
Rob Mattern, Founder and President of Mattern & Associates, comments, “We are pleased to launch the new website as well as to highlight these new success stories. Nothing brings our consultancy greater satisfaction than improving the business processes of our clients. We congratulate them on their successes and look forward to continuing to lead firms through the operational changes they need to make to become better fit to compete in a challenging market.”
To explore Mattern & Associates new website, click here.
About Mattern & Associates
Mattern & Associates assists law firms in developing an unbiased strategic direction for their business processes while improving both the cost-effectiveness and the recovery of expenses for these services. For more information on Mattern & Associates, visit www.matternassoc.com, check out their blog, www.matternoffact.com, connect on LinkedIn and follow them on Twitter @MatternOfFact. The company is based in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.