We can’t wait for our next LIVE! Coffee Break on September 30th as we address the future of Administrative Services with a special guest speaker, Bill Rector of O’Melveny & Myers.
Bill oversees O’Melveny’s outsourcing agreement which includes the firm’s on-site copy, mail, internal messenger, hospitality, supplies, calendar scanning service, reception, and off-site Text Editing (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, proofreading, time entry).
Some items we will be discussing with Bill will include:
- What changes has COVID brought into play with the firm and your outsourced services?
- Has outsourcing these administrative and back office functions helped the firm during the recent COVID situation/attorneys and staff working from home?
- What do you see down the road – next 6 months – 1 to 3 years out?
As with all our Coffee Breaks, the coffee is real—just like the conversation. The first 50 registrants will receive an electronic Starbucks card, courtesy of Mattern.
Here’s how it all works:
- Sign up! Here’s the Zoom link for the Coffee Break.
- The first 50 people who sign up will receive an electronic Starbucks card from Mattern!
- It’s only 30 minutes – come prepared with questions and comments or feel free to sip your coffee and listen.
- Video is optional – we will be on the video stream!
This is going to be great—we don’t want you to miss it.